I've Only Just Begun...

Saturday, September 30

No I'm not going on a "break" from blogging. Yes I'm aware that it has been a while since I've posted. The reason I have not been blogging is because I have a major-major paper to do and I can't possibly sit at my computer blogging away without feeling a tinge of guilt because I'm not pouring my Harry Potter philosophy out onto paper. Unfortunately, I've only just begun to do that and what am I doing? Sitting her blogging away!

My updates on life will have to come later. For now I must go and gaze into the Mirror of Erised...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You've only just begun... to neglect posting on your blog! GOSH...

Oh, and Happy birthday!

Anonymous said...

yeah...it's time to begin, Ang.

Anonymous said...

you've got time to change your blog template but not enough to post something!?

Sheesh